Thursday, September 17, 2009

Call Of Duty 5: World At War Der Reise Zombie Map Survival Guide (Map Pack 3)


Yes I've mentioned this particular CoD zombie map before (I think). I nearly had kittens when it was first released because I was so excited. I've been playing it for long enough to develop a really good survival strategy with my friends. And let me tell you there is nothing more rewarding than killing hoards of mindless decomposing zombies with your friends.
Unfortunately I can't post the guide here (though I really want to) as I've alreadly sold it to Brighthub. I'm really proud of this guide as it is really effective.

In other CoD news I have heard rumors that Modern Warfare 2 (that's the new CoD game coming out if you're a NOOB and don't know) will have a hoard/zombie system as well. The rumor is that terrorists will be replacing the zombies though, but I think if they make the terrorists that mindless it could lead to complaints about racism.

Also I have to mention - If you play the Der Reise Map Pack 3 zombie map and you have heard rumors that if you survive enough rounds you will be forced to have a showdown with Hitler himself - this is not true. But it would be awesome.

No comments: